As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 11 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
After completing a second Masters in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, I am continued my education as a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Take a closer look at my Instructional Design (IDET) portfolio, my Educational Leadership (ELDL) portfolio, read through my blog, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Image: Videoconferencing platform Zoom published a new policy giving higher education institutions greater […]
- Image: Liberty University is seeking tens of millions of dollars in damages from […]
- Image: Linfield University’s president and Board of Trustees chair are facing formal faculty […]
- Image: COVID-19 Vaccinations Won't Be Required at Iowa Public Universities April 16, 6:20 […]
- Image: When a wide-ranging bribery scandal uncovered by the Federal Bureau of Investigation […]