As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 12 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
After completing a second Masters in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, I started the journey as a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Take a closer look at my Instructional Design (IDET) portfolio, my Educational Leadership (ELDL) portfolio, read through my blog, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Image: Auburn Adds Prizes for Vaccinated Students July 30, 6:20 a.m. Auburn University, […]
- Image: The past month has been a roller coaster in Hong Kong higher […]
- Image: Pearson is today launching a student app that will provide tools to […]
- Image: Though Democratic lawmakers and higher education advocates have been pushing for Congress […]
- Image: The University of Mississippi settled for an undisclosed amount with a former […]