As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Notre Dame de Namur Will Become Graduate, Online University Jan. 27, 6:20 […]
- Rural, regional colleges are economic and cultural engines for the communities they […]
- International students who earn Ph.Ds. in science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields […]
- In 1994, Congress adopted a bill authored by then-Senator Joe Biden that […]
- Springer is investigating allegations of “middle school” plagiarism against an editor of […]