As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Last week, on July 26, the Americans With Disabilities Act turned 30 years […]
- The top Republicans on three House committees, including one that has been […]
- The National Collegiate Athletic Association and its Division I conferences have become the […]
- Less than a month away from the start of the fall semester, […]
- City College of San Francisco is starting an associate of arts in […]