As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 12 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
After completing a second Masters in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, I started the journey as a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Take a closer look at my Instructional Design (IDET) portfolio, my Educational Leadership (ELDL) portfolio, read through my blog, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Image: Boston College, a private Jesuit institution, will open a new, two-year residential […]
- Image: Andrea Boe had always planned to study abroad as part of her […]
- Image: As NFTs dominate the moment, some colleges are cashing in on the […]
- Image: The University of Michigan announced Wednesday that it had reached a $490 million […]
- Berkeley College is starting a master of science in nursing. Caldwell University […]