As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 12 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
After completing a second Masters in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, I started the journey as a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Take a closer look at my Instructional Design (IDET) portfolio, my Educational Leadership (ELDL) portfolio, read through my blog, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Berkeley College is starting a master of science in nursing. Caldwell University […]
- Image: More than a year after the University of Arizona acquired Ashford University, […]
- Image: Four days after the University of Michigan Board of Regents fired president […]
- Image: Yet another study is challenging the idea that student evaluations of teaching […]
- Image: Antonio Banks was eager to join a robust Black student community as […]