As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Researchers Estimate Campus Openings Linked to ~3,000 New Daily Cases Sept. 22, 10:48 […]
- Chowan University is starting a master of arts in organizational leadership. Denver […]
- An economic downturn in the middle of a pandemic may seem like […]
- Recent survey data from the American College Health Association suggest that all […]
- On the campaign trail, key Democratic Senate candidates shy away from debt cancellation and free collegeWhen they proposed last week that the next president knock $50,000 off […]