As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 12 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
After completing a second Masters in Instructional Design and Educational Technology, I started the journey as a doctoral student in the Educational Leadership program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Take a closer look at my Instructional Design (IDET) portfolio, my Educational Leadership (ELDL) portfolio, read through my blog, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Image: Georgia Student, Vaccinated, Dies of COVID-19 Complications Oct. 15, 6:19 a.m. Shawn […]
- Image: Attempts to lock up 31 academics have shown that the Mexican government […]
- Image: Eleanor Walter joined the Rally for Abortion Justice in early October because […]
- Image: In his new book, What Universities Owe Democracy (Johns Hopkins University Press), […]
- Image: Pennsylvania State University announced this week that it would require all employees […]