As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- Maine Sees Spike in COVID-19 Cases Nov. 25, 6:14 a.m. The University […]
- International students enrolled at universities in mainland China, who are facing the […]
- Arizona's four-year public universities can be likened to cousins. Michael Crow, president […]
- Worried for their safety and stretched thin between work and parenting responsibilities, […]
- DeVos Education Department estimates large student loan losses, but figures aren't guaranteed to influence debateIt is an eye-popping number: $435 billion. That is the amount of money […]