As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- The latest news about the coronavirus's impact on college and university campuses […]
- Katina Rogers earned her Ph.D. in comparative literature in 2010 from the […]
- Over the Fourth of July weekend, Jean Demchak’s work didn’t stop. The […]
- As the Trump administration leaned on governors to reopen their states' schools […]
- New presidents or provosts: AB Tech Canisius Dakota Fort Kent Gaston Herzing Inver Oglethorpe Stony Brook UCF UConnMichael Berndt, interim president of Dakota County Technical College and Inver Hills […]