As an innovative development professional, I look for creative strategies to meet the needs of the individuals and companies I work with. For the past 10 years, I have worked at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi starting as an administrative assistant with Recreational Sports, a coordinator and Assistant Director for a U.S. Department of Education federal grant and recently as Communications Coordinator for the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
As an Instructional Design and Educational Technology graduate student, I plan to develop creative ways to engage students. Take a closer look at my portfolio, read through my IDET journal, and learn about my professional experiences on my curriculum vitae.
- U of Vermont Freezes Tuition, Room and Board for All Students Oct. […]
- Adelphi University is starting a B.A. in international relations. Mount Mary University, […]
- Who in higher education hasn't heard that students should participate in extracurricular […]
- Transfer enrollment is down 4.7 percent compared to last fall, according to the […]
- Donald Moore has worked as a custodian at the University of Kentucky […]